december so far




Hey! It's nearly Christmas and time for an update :) Let's see , what have we had since Holland?
Ah!! Sinterklaas arrived in Holland on the 17th of November and mama and I watched it on the computer-it was great! I saw zwarte pieten and Sinterklaas' horse and his boat. Sinterklaas seemed to wave at me as well :) That evening I put my shoe by the chimney and sang 'Sinterklaas kapoentje'. I put a carrot in my welly too for Sinterklaas (the horse :) And then the next morning I got a present in there!!! I like him :) He gave me 3 wellies full in the end and a bag full of presents on his birthday when Nana, Uncle Brian and Uncle John came too. I must have been a REALLY good girl because nearly all the presents were for me-DANK U SINTERKLAAAAASJE! (thanks St.Nic!) I talked to him on the phone as well and he told me where the sack with presents were ;) I got tired from unwrapping my own and helping everyone else unwrapping (self appointed :)so, later at the weekend mama, papa and I opened some more for me. We had a family dinner after and much fun-hope he comes again next year! I really liked my soft pyamas, puzzles, and my fruit and vegetables I can cut myself. Oh, and my own birthday day and bear backpack. I've got a whole kitchen full now!
Had 2 playgroup parties too. One in a ballbath place which was fun and a Christmas party last week. There was a bubble machine I really liked and my friend Archie and me had a good time. Our new friends Billie, Lucy and little Freija were there too and Ruby, but she didn't want be in the photo. I have also been iceskating with daddy on the icerink -fun!! Bum mama had to work that day... I also got hold of mama's camera and couldn't resist taking some still life pictures ;)-you like it?
I'm even better at hanging out the washing these days combining climbing with pegging to get to the top of the rack (don't tell mama!) And I'm still into my plasters when I can although I found out that they don't go too well on eyebrows-au!
Last week Nana and Uncle Brian took me to the garden centre and with polar bears and lights and all things Christmassy we really got into the atmosphere of Christmas!
I really enjoy going out with them .
Just arrived in Holland teh other day and Oma´s 60th birthday has been/what a party! We had nice food ALL day! More festivities coming up, so I will collect more pictures and up date you as soon as I can again !
HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS TIME and see you soon again/bye!
Love, Freija XX

1 Comments:
At 1:45 AM,
Indians in Paris said…
Here's wishing a very happy birthday to you...now that you are three, you are a big girl...and with that come big responsibilities...hmph! But i am sure that you are going to 'manage' your school well and that you will make lots of friends...here's wishing you all the happiness....*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home