Jubilee Baby

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holland-2













Goooh! It's been nearly a month already since my last post! Time is just not to be stopped...
Anyway, now mama and I are getting on top of the stinking colds/flu we have had over the past week and a half I thought it was time to let you see some more of the pictures from Holland.
We STILL (! :) haven't got all the ones from opa, Ome Onno and Harmke etc, but these will give you an impression.
On the day we arrived Omee+Opee pulled up at the same time as us and shortly after Renate came too. We had arranged it but because mama had managed to let us miss our flight we didn't have change to unpack before they came-oh well. We had such a nice time we totally forgot to take a picture of us all and the big belly of Renate with the baby inside! We had a nice time over dinner and it was good to see them all. The day after mama and I went to Rotterdam by train. We saw Pink (+bump)and Nienke in the morning and then we had lunch at Ome Onno's. I had a dance with him and he showed me his ipod and head phones-coooool...
Mama had a go at his Wii and knocked someone out whilst boxing-yes! Mama! Then it was time to go back to Oma's again.
On Friday we saw opa first in the morning and him and I fed the chickens in the city farm. He could do with some of my advice :) but I needed him for specialist food-on-the-head-technique feeding! It was nice to be out with opa again. In the afternoon Maya and Paul took us for a pancake in the woods-nice!!!! (and messy hihi!) On Saturday mama went shopping with oma and me and we bought nice things in Zeist for her and me. In the evening Ome Aart's sons came-who are very tall and fun. And Ome Onno and Zanima came for dinner too. It's great when they do, cos I don't have to go to bed so early and we do fun family pictures together. On Sunday opa took us to see Oma G and Ome Ger. They are in their new house now and it was very nice there. I took them out for aplay in the playground and I had my first taste of lamb there-nice! I had a nice bounce on oma G's bed too :) On Monday Harmke came to play in the city farm with me (like my wet autumn outfit? all red :) and in the afternoon she took mama shopping in Utrecht. Apperently it's a thing mamas like to do once in a while: shopping with a girly friend. I wasn't too pleased to find out after my nap! But oma made me happy again soon :)
And then it was time to fly again on Tuesday! And soon it was like we'd never been away cos mama is very efficient in laundry etc. ;) We both have been spoiled 'rotten'-it was great to see everyone again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home