Jubilee Baby

Thursday, August 07, 2008

A quick overdue update






















Hello everyone! Here's a quick update before we are off to Holland!
The pictures are all in higgledy pickledy(rommelig) order with compliments of mama who is doing 2 things at once(!)
Anyway, since my last entry the Summer Holidays have started and we have done lots of fun things with the 3 of us :) You can see me at the Barford Festival that was on one Saturday. I did some real climbing there, tried out the circus toys and saw mama up to some long forgotten tricks :). I painted and watched all the acrobatics and people with daddy. It was great fun for the afternoon and we were back in time before the thunderstorms! I have a new trick now which is 'upside down dressing' I like it very much, but mama seems to get a bit impatient with it at times-why people can wait when we meet up- no? So I put my t-shirt on my legs etc:)

I'm getting into photography and took some nice pictures of papa and also at the Green man Camp where we have just been to. Mama has given me her old camera and put film in it. Today we will be collecting my very first pictures from the shop to put in my scrapbook (plakboek). When Nana (or Nanny as I like to call her)& Uncle Brian came back from Spain they gave me a nice dress and cardigan. It was hot that day, so the dress had to go straight on :) Nanny is my fiend and Uncle Brian too. :)
I love the elephants around the city and mama and I did a tour one Sunday morning and took some pictures. I like the
one with the mosaic of mirrors the best! At home I have been playing with my baby a lot and she likes to go in my backpack (and mamas bra!) and now in the pram that Nanny and Uncle Brian have given me for my birthday to come! That pram is great and it has to go wherever I go in the house and possibly outside! And then the Camp. We had wooooonderful weather and have been so lucky because since the last day of camp it has been raining every day at least once. We tried our new and bigger tent and pitched up in a part of the field with all lovely people. I made friends with Anisha, Maya, Papa Bear and Mama Bear and Fairy Jane and anyone who I spoke to really. We had a camp fire all day and cooked our food on it. There was a 24 hour sauna + showers, lots of field to play and things to do! I loved the singing workshops mama+I went to and the story man in the evening who told 2 stories every night for everyone. I didn't want to leave when we had to... I made pictures there too-see? And the black poles in the field are a tree Henge circle. The little house is made from straw and mud-clever! Mama+ daddy also learnt how to make string from lime bark (linden bast). Everyone had a secret best friend as well for which we made presents and did nice things. My friend gave me fairy wings from willow and drawings. I gave mine drawings too and flowers. Papa put up a swing in the tree for me with the swing Sinterklaas gave me and it was great because this one I could get on all by myself! We all got a nice tan now which we like to keep to show off next week :) Mama had to do 8 (!) wash loads when we got back, but all is in order now :) Time to get ready for Holland!
Catch you soon again!! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home