May and Oma's visit





Hi everyone! It's been more than a while, but better late then... you know it :)
Well it's the 1st of June now and May is gone with Oma coming to stay, great days of sunshine and Summer Holiday feeling, BBQ and a baby rave! Let's start at the beginning (so these are the last pictures in this blog entry)
You can see me making a card for Omee and Opee with my hair geting too long and needing a clip (yakkie papa thinks!), but when oma came this was sorted in a flash :)
Then there is my friend Freya who came to play for a bit. It makes our mums very confused when we are together and so we usually use our second names as well. William has been coming for lunch with his mummy quite a few times now after music group and that has been really nice-we can show off how well we eat :)
There are a few pictures I see now to show what things I'm up to when I go to Nana and Uncle Brian on Thursdays. I make cakes (sometimes) and play at Nana's dresser with my comb and cream.
You can also see me holding Malachi on our satee. I really like holding him. He is Ethan's little brother.
And how do you like daddy in his big glasses? I still love being in the sling :)
Then Oma came and she took the best of weathers with her! Soooo sunny and warm it was like having a holiday in an ordinary week- well nearly ordinary because Oma was there of course.. We had picnics by the cow tower and at Whitlingham Lane where mama and papa got married and we had a barbeque in the garden. My first one and I thought it was great to see the fire! daddy loved cooking all the things-a man thing so I 've been told. We got Oma into wearing a sunhat too, so
you can see us 3 girls with one :) .
Mama give us a demonstration of her extra-ordinary dress-sense when we were at Whitlingham. It surned a bit cold and she took all these odd clothes out of her bag and wore them like it was the most normal combination- oh well. 'never mind!' (one of my favourite phrases at the moment :).
And just before I have to go to start the next blog entry I want to show you the beautiful pearls that were on the Ladies Mantle one morning-ohhhh! :)
See ya soon for Oma number 2!
Love, Freija xx

1 Comments:
At 12:50 PM,
Indians in Paris said…
Hi Freia aka JB...
Lovely to see your pics (Thank you mommy for uploading them and for being so relentless in keeping up this blog!)...
Its so nice to see the three of you here...
Catch up with you soon...beaucoup d'amour, des calins douces pour toi et metta pour mum & dad from across the English Channel ;
Post a Comment
<< Home