Jubilee Baby

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Early April 2008


















Hi again everyone! Pleased I'm back so soon already? Good! We have had some lovely sunny Spring-like days when mama took lots of pictures, so it's high time I showed you some ;)
There some of mama and I when we went to see Mel and William at their house which is more in the country, so you can hear birds more and there is more green around. Mama is a star on the slide as you can see :) and I still loooove to go on the swing! The day after it was sunny again and I went to see Nana and Uncle Brian with mama on the bike. It was really nice in their garden and I found some stones that really needed washing in the bird bath!
I've also got into creating my own clothes line of which some examples are included. And the other day when it really really rained mama and I did a fashion show with my summer clothes. I liked my 'beach boy' outfit the best and didn't want to take it off until I was bribed with a bath :) (smart mama!)
I've been tasting mama's soups more now and actually...they can be quite nice! So I'm eating more of that. I'm getting into trying to go for a wee on the toilet and want to wear knickers in the house. Daddy and mama got me some more 'special knickers' that can hold a little wetness if I'm not quick enough, so soon I'll be off and getting out of nappies hopefully!

But the latest big victory is that for the last 2 nights I have been going to sleep without mama in the room!!!!

Mama and I had a chat about it the other day and I said it was fine, so that's what we do now. Mama stays upstairs to do her thing and yesterday it only took me 15 min to sleep-hey BIG or what?! I also went to a singing session with our friends Mel and William yesterday without either of my folks and that was good fun too:) So, as you can see Spring is working its magic on me and I'm leaping forward! Oma told me she'll be coming again soon and so is Opa, so there is much fun to come. I will keep you posted of course....! Love, Freija Xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home