Oma's visit 2



Okay, here I am again with more pictures from when Oma came and other things. Oma hadn't seen Malachi yet so went to the park with Ethan, Sheila and Malachi and had a lovely time in the sun. Malachi is getting heavier every time I see him and hold him! I showed Oma some tricks on teh climbing frame and went on teh see-saw (wip) with Ethan. You can also see how good I am at tiptoe to see what is going on at the barbeque (or in the kitchen!) On teh last day that Oma was here we went to Thrigbyhall which is a wildlife garden and saw (and herad!!) lots
of monkies. But also crocodiles-big ones and these little ones that all piles up on top of each other :) I was really tired after our picnic and had a nice nap in the shade. I love my baby as you can see and also like to share daddy's food when I can. For some reason his always tastes better than mine (?!) Oma did a great job at reading me story after story which I just LOVE! Nice and cosy under a blanket on the satee whilst mama is buzzing around tidying and whatever. My sandpit is one of the places I really like to go as well-any spare moment you will find me in there preferable with mama or daddy.
When Oma left I felt a bit sad, but mama and daddy took me to a real BABY RAVE that day and that was fun! I loved going under the parachute they had and also liked the colourful things hanging up.
Did I tell you already that I'm 93cm tall now and weigh 13kg? I've really been fancying my food lately and even like cooked carrots and dhal now! Anyway, it's time for dinner soon , so I will have to be off now.
Will try and catch up soon again and show you mama's hair cut (well needed one I can tell you! :)
Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home