Jubilee Baby

Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 2008






















Hi everyone! I'm back with a month full of adventures :) Summer has really arrived here and daddy has taken me to some nice places on my 'daddy-days'. I have been to the Playbarn a few times and met up with some of my friends there to play in the big sandpit, the tractor barn, to see the farm animals and... go on the soft climbing area! Great way to get rid of some extra energy :)
Papa took mama and me to Ranworth one late afternoon and we saw the water birds from a watch house and then walked through reeds and marshland to the pub to eat some food (chips with mayonnaise!!) On Tuesdays after singing we have been meeting up with our friends Mel+William and Maia+Paula+Gaelen. It's been really nice because Maia's house a big garden. It will be sad when they leave for New Zealand in September, but Mel+William will stay, so that's good :)
Maia has a lot of toys and exciting things like high heeled shoes and make up for little girls. Her and I painted all the girls' toenails, but as you can see I may need a little practise before I enter into the beauty trade! :)
I have also had a look around my school where I will go 3 mornings from September. It looks really interesting and I can't wait to do my 2 play sessions before the summer holidays! Doing all BIG girl things without mama+daddy :) The other day daddy took me to the beach and we had a lovely time-and guess what we had for lunch?-CHIPS!!!! Mama never buys me them, that's my and daddy's speciality:) Last weekend the 3 of us met up with our friends Ella+Archie+Dan at the Sea-life centre in Great Yarmouth. They have moved house near there and we hadn't seen each other for a month or so. It was nice to catch up, see the fish and drive the parents crazy with running off all the time. (hihi!) I saw NEMO for real and an octopus and sharks swimming over head and I panned for gold like pirates do. In the afternoon we went to Wil's 2nd birthday party. It was a very hot day with fun! I'm really into watching videos now and I really like the Lion King song where all the animals come to see the baby lion. (The rest of the film I find a bit scary sometimes, so I don't watch that:) See my new creation for England too-complete with rain mack, wellies, flag and helmet for you never know what may come from the sky ;) Then there's me playing in the alley behind the house-I'm a good runner, cycler and wheelbarrow pusher, don't you think? I LOVE to run! :) The garden is still a lot of work now and then. We keep sowing spinach and nice green leaves and we have had nice salads with our own tomatoes, basil, parsley and leaves already. We also have strawberries now and then-mjam! Whenever I can I like to 'help' mama with her housework-sometimes it goes better than others-oops! Mama had her hair cut since last entry and its nice and short again, but not so suitable for doing my hair clip game...
This morning mama and I went to search for elephants in the city, because 53 elephants have come for the summer. They are all painted and really nice-each in there own place in the city. Mama went to the launch and saw them all together somewhere. She wanted to get the Delft blue one for the garden, but it didn't want to come! I really liked the mirror one and the golden one too. But I haven't seen all of them yet, so which one will be my favourite??
We went to Gaelen's naming ceremony yesterday and that was special and nice to see more of our friends again there. Uncle Brian had his birthday at the beginning of the month and him, Nana and us 3 went out for a meal with him. It was really nice and I had lots of chips and ice cream after!! I made very pretty painting too with finger paints and glitter glue (my favourites!) ;) Nana+ Uncle Brian have a new camera that can find smiles, which is really funny as you can see-but it DID find smiles!
Apart from all this I'm carrying on learning more and more talk, songs and ways to be naughty. I have heard mama marvel at how I have all of a sudden outgrown clothes, so I most be growing still :) I'm getting into tahini now, because that will make my bones and teeth nice and strong and I like alfalfa too which are the King and Queen of the vitamins.
Gotta go now,so see you soon again! Love, Freija xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home