Xmas and the rest of winter '08/'09


Later that day Nanny and Grandad came over and whilst we went to the park, mama and Becky sorted out the dinner. Daddy helped to make the nutroast for the big people:) We had a lovely time including christmas crackers that were REALLY hard to open and Uncle John poppong round to see us. At the end of it all Daddy and I had a play with my new paints and sponges from Aunty Val-wow what a day!
The next day mama went away for 2 nights to meditate and it was just papa and me. We did well, but Rabbit and then I started to really miss her on teh second evening when I had to go to sleep, so we were VERY happy when we could pick her up from the trainstation teh next day:) Daddy took the picture of me cooking in my new cook's outfit at the time.
New Year we didn't really notice as we went o bed before the fireworks, but it was nice to have a wallk with nanny and grandad on New Years day and have lovely soup at their house-a good start of the year! Then soon after it was back to work and back to school for us! Then there was nanny's birthday and we went for a nice meal. Then it was Daddy's birthday and I painted a mug for him and we baked banana cake with chocolate on top (the best ever so far!!! I bet you wish you were there:) And then Oma came over! She hadn't been in England since May 2008 so things had changed a bit in the house and mama got her sewing machine that week and Oma helped her make a top and taught her how to use it-she's getting there! We had a meal out at Wagamama's with Oma because that ios my favourite restaurant. Mama also took her and me to Norwich Castle. I had been there before and Oma too, but mama hadn't so... We saw nice pictures there of all sorts of things and some statues we could touch , I saw a Egyptian Mummy and then after I got dressed up as a Queen Oma took me for a qwalk and we talked to a REAL lady from old times! we did a lot of shopping and i got to go to some nice shops with lots of scarves and bags and make up-yeah!!! All the things that mama doesn't really go for, but I LOVE them :) I have a whole repetoire of sentences now that I can pull out and sound like a BIG girl :) So if I'm not happy with mama or daddy I tell them that" I will not ever ever ever play with you again!"
Mama and me made a present for Opa too and I hope he will like it when he recieves it later this week for his birthday because he likes his coffee a lot and I like him a lot!
Other Freya has come to play here quite a lot recently because our mums take turns having us. We love dressing up and pretending to go swimming by putting my swimsuits on and jumping on the beds. We do games too and the other day she stayed a bit longer and we had a bath together and dinner in our pyjamas-fun!
I have also been to the hairdresser for the first time in January! My hair had gotten really long and needed pinning up whenever I wanted a bath with out getting my hair wet. Daddy went first and then I got to sit on his lap whilst the lady did mine. I sat REALLY still for half an hour and didn't even ask WHY? once! (that's a REAL achievement I can tell you and ask mama:) I like going on my bike with my safety vest on and my 'bucket-helmet' because that will keep me safe as you can see:) Check mne out in my suoperwarm TV watching position as I enjoy watching Peter Rabbit or Mama Mia! (I love the songs:)and help mama making custard for Daddy and I (because we are custard monsters!) Well that's all I can think of at the moment-if more comes to mind, I will let you know :) BIG love, Freija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home