Opa is in town!! (late July 2009)
Hiya everyone! Here's another update from me :) Since the last one Opa has been to see us and we have been to Green Man Camp. Having Opa here was really nice, especially as Daddy had to be away for 3 (long!) weeks, so it was nice to have a guest and a man in the house. Opa got Mama to drive more and now she does it as often as she can!!! This is REALLY good progress:)
Opa arrived on Thursday and we picked him up from the airport in the car.
On Friday we went to Banham Zoo, which is after you drive on a busy fast road. We had a lovely time there with climbing on frames, seeing giraffes, meerkats and tigers close
On Saturday we had to do some shopping and I ended up going in the cool paddling pool on the way home and getting dry in Opa's t-shirt. It was soooo big, I thought I could fly in it!! :) that afternoon Uncle John took me for a ride in his big van and mama ended up collecting me somewhere because his engine broke down-oops! On Sunday we had pancakes for breakfast- a good tradition Daddy and I have gotten into and which needs to be followed:) And after that we went t o Wells-Next-The-Sea to show Opa why we wanted to live over there. It was a long drive, but Mama did well. It was not so sunny, but very busy as you can see (and muddy!) I had a nice time in the sand and eating an ice cream after my apple. How do you like my bikini?! I think it's a real BIG girl cool thing to wear! We went to a fish & chips place for dinner and because Mama had taken my pyjamas I could just go asleep and then straight to bed after a lot of fresh air! I think Mama and Opa watched Sister Act that evening :)
On Monday we did some shopping (again...) I got to show Opa how well I can use my bike, which is getting too small for me now, and as it was raining we had lunch in a little café and I had chips again!!! Lucky me :) On Tuesday Opa had to go again... but it was fun to have had him here:)
Thanks Opa!
Next post will come soon-promise! Love, Freija X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home