Whilst dad's away......Oma comes to stay :)
We had a nice time together
going different places and Oma picked me up from school! We went to the
Out |There festival in Great Yarmouth with all street artists doing their shows. After we nipped to the beach and got to go on a big blown up slide and bouncy castle. Then we had fish for Oma and chips + pinapple fritters for us:) A real seaside day!
Oma came to see me swimming and mama drove us there. I'm doing well! She hadn't been to Eaton park before so we had a play there and had a treat in the cafe-mjum!
And we went to our favourite restaurant the Waffle House! We enjoyed ourselves and the food and Esmee got to play on the table :)
We baked a banana cake for oma and I worked on earning my own room with a sticker chart whilst daddy was away and when he got back he said I'm big enough now to have my very own room- yahooooo!
Can't wait :)
Love, Feija xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home