a little addition to the last post :)
Hi there,
Here a few pictures I had not uploaded yet when I did the blog last time :)
You can see my achievement door in the house with my walking certificate AND my merit slip from school! In Friday assembly I had to come forward and shake Mr. Holman's, the headteacher, hand and he gave me this merit slip in front of everyone, because I had made a really nice kite at school and made it even prettier at home and then showed Miss Crosby again the next day and told her how it could fly :) Needless to say I'm very chuffed with this!
See my nice collage of houses? we are talking about different houses at school at the moment and materials and listened to the story of the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf.
You can also see the little chocolate chip/banana cakes we made on daddy's birthday after I got back from school. I had to wait a long time before I could it them as Daddy wasn't home yet when they were ready. We decorated them with white powder sugar so it looked liked they had snow from outside on them! And they had little smiling faces on them too. Very nice indeed and I knew exactly which one I wanted :)
Malene brought a baby bouncy chair over and I have been practicing with my baby for when my (okay, our :) baby comes. Mama and I had a look in Toys 'r Us for a new baby doll for me because the baby may give me one when it comes out. I saw a great one for only £40 that has 3 different drinks you can give and a glow in the dark dummy- guess which one I want :)
We went home with some new baby nappies for dolls and a kit to change my baby. So I'm happy for now.
On Saturday Daddy took me to the puppet theater to see Old Mother Hubbard it was fun! Here is their website to see the puppets I saw:)
http://www.garlictheatre.org.uk/omh.html
Mama had tea and cake with a friend in the mean time-wouldn't want her to be bored without us-do we now?! :)
Got to go now, catch you later!! Love, Freija XX

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home