my 4th BIRTHDAY!!!
And there it was- finally! My 4th BIRTHDAY!!!
Days in advance parcels and cards would come through the letterbox, but Mama said they couldn't be opened yet. Until...! It just got too much and from a couple of days in advance I started to pen them-thanks everyone for my lovely presents!! I hope you all have received my 'thank you' cards or hugs:) On the Saturday before mama and Daddy took me to a puppet show in the puppet theater and treated me to chips after in the sunshine. It was a nice show and the puppet man explained later how he did all the things. The story was called 'The sorcerer's apprentice'.On the evening before the big day Mama and Papa gave me their pressies to me, because Papa had to get up sooo early and I was just too excited ;)
On the morning itself, though I got the best presents ever- a pink scooter and red goggles!!! I LOVE it! The scooter makes me go really fast and it didn't take me long to figure out the steering. And the goggles look great and are a good protecting when you go too fast on the scooter :) I also got given ballet lessons by my grandmothers and when Oma comes over soon (tomorrow!) her and mama will take me there for the first time!
The night before I was a bit ill with a tummy bug, so I didn't eat much of the cake Mama and I made. But nanny and Granddad and my friends William and Mel enjoyed it a lot with Mama. Nice butterfly hey! I got lots of things with butterflies on-very girly! I also got my 'I am 4 today' badge which I nagged Mama about for months:) It went well with my dress and the other with my pyjama (before it broke).
I also got a blue skippy ball (space hopper) from Papa & Mama.
With my friends I went to the park to practice on my scooter and play in the sand and paddlinig pool. In the afternoon Mama and I watched a DVD in the cool house-a very cosy birthday in all!
On the Sunday I had my birthday picnic with my friends from nursery and the ones I know anyway. Uncle John was there too! The weather was windy, but dry and we all had a lovely time eating the food and playing in the park with each other. The mummies had a good chat and also the daddies seemed to have a good time chatting. I got soooo many pressies, I needed my wheelbarrow to cart them home ;) My friends made lovely self made cards too. I got games, a book, my very own towel +smelly soap, a little tea set and.... a face painting set!!!! A great one for a girl who likes to make her own 'tattoos' and draw on herself to accentuate those parts that she likes best:) I got Mama to be my first model that very afternoon-hihi! Daddy was brave enough the next morning :)
My birthday week was also the last week of my mum's holiday and we went to Norwich Castle one day-like out Anglo-Saxon picture? And to Cromer on the train to have a play on the beach (with the best sand castle ever, by the way!), some chips and a walk on the pier to see how many crabs people had caught, because Cromer crabs are an institution:) It turned really cold and rainy at one point, but I managed to have a couple of goes in the mini fairground and a little splash to test my goggles in the water :)
So, I'm afraid that is our holidays over, 'cos even tough I'm not starting school yet until the 17th and Oma will be coming, without Mama +Papa around to play and laze about it's not quite the same:)
I will show you Oma and my school uniform as soon as possible!
Love, Freija X
PS: did you know I can write my name myself now and even 'mama' as well as reading 'papa' :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home