Jubilee Baby

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 2010 -snow!!











Hey there! Happy New Year! It's 2010 now and I have started my own fairy calendar :)
And still it is winter with frost and snow.
It was only a few more days of holiday and then we had to all go back to work and school again. BUT... it had been snowing more yoopee!!! And it snowed so much that after 2 days in school Mama said I didn't have to go in because she had been given the day off because it was too dangerous around her school. Lucky me!


We had a nice day together with baking fairycakes with white-snow icing on top, doing games in magazines together and making our 3 snow people in the back garden!! there's Daddy in the middle, I'm the little one and Mama with the big belly and the booboos is the other one. We thought we had done a good job there-what you reckon? I was well wrapped up but even so I got cold after a while and we went in to the warm fire in our front room and watched 'Horton hears a Who' - great film that was daddy's present to me at Christmas. I also got 'Nemo' and a new 'Angelina ballerina' (one of my favourite characters) and you know what? She gets a baby sister too !(although Mama and daddy can't guarantee it will be a sister for me, but I keep hoping:) So I can see and learn what it might be like.
as you can see Mama's belly is getting bigger already.

Mama was going to have another picture taken of the baby in hospital, but we can feel it so well, she decided not to :) One time it started to all of a sudden kick and jiggle when I shouted 'HELLO BABY!!!' so it can really hear me! i have been making rattles for the baby at school with junk materials and often make cards for Mama and Daddy because they have made me a baby. From the book I also know how babies come out of the tushie of the Mama-it's hard work and may hurt a little, but not for long and then afterwards the mama has to rest and the baby sleeps a lot.

I have just about told everyone I know that I'm going to have a baby and that it is Mama's belly and that I'm going to be a BIG sister :) when we bought my calendar mama and I also bought some clothes for the new baby-a rainbow stripey suit!! And a BIG sister dress for me-lovely pink and warm as you can see in the picture of me and the belly.

It has also been Nanny's 70th birthday. A very important one I have been told :) And I painted a box for her and we gave her a big puzzle. i love my Nanny:) We also went out for dinner together and I had an icecream which was really big and I nearly ate it all!!! And in the day Nanny and I made little cakes for her birthday with green (!) icing on and I wrote the letters F, M and D, so we all knew whose cake was for whom. Mama and Daddy were sitting at uncle Dave's that day, so this was much more fun! And you know what?! I got to talk to Oma, because she called Nanny:) surprice !!

Talking of Oma, the other day daddy made use a nice 'Omale't for lunch with 6 eggs :)
I'm learning new 'bookwormwords' at school and more and more letters-I'm getting good at trying to write words myself! i even started to read out to my baby doll by sounding out the letters-Mama says that is a very clever thing to do at 4 :) I'm 105cm tall now and have grwon yet again!!! It must be all those vitamins I'm eating (which vitamins???-mama's comment).
Well I could eat more I suppose, but I'm getting a bit fed up with broccoli and cabbage...

We have booked the ferry to Holland for Easter and from 2-14 April we will be there-hooray!! Hope to see most of you then :)
Take care and keep warm, Love FreijaXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home