Jubilee Baby

Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas 2009














And then it was Christmas!! It was a long countdown and a busy time before that. I had been given lots of Christmas cards by my friends from school and I gave them mine, so I had lots!
I was very excited on Christmas morning -not in the least because mama and I had bought biscuits for this occasion

that I really like! We lit a candle and then teh unwrapping feast began. I got lots and lots of
presents, so I must have been a good girl :) Mama got books, Daddy trousers and they both got new DVDs to watch
when I'm asleep.
But the best present came last!!! i had to guess, but that was quite tricky as it was under mama's nighty they said, but I didn't see anything apart from her fat belly. And then Mama and Daddy told me that they had made a baby for me!!! I just couldn't believe my ears and had teary eyes from happiness. I'm just sooooo happy I'm going to be BIG sister at last!


(just like my best friends Ethan and Edward and Iona are being big brothers and sisters) Then I said hello to the baby in mama's belly. I now understand why she had a funny stomach and couldn't eat all the same things and was getting tired and a little grumpy... it was the baby!!! We won't know what it will be until it comes out of Mama after Easter-a long time yet. But I'm looking forward to it already and am making a lot of plans for that time. :)

After breakfast and dressing Uncle John came around too so he could open the present I made for him- a hand painted mirror! And a picture of me. We had fun, him and me, with him putting me upside down (he just can't resist) and me banging on his head with the lid of the biscuit tin!!! he took a picture of the 3 of us, but by that time I was fed up being in doors and wanted to go to Nanny's . And that is what we did :) At Nanny and Granddad's there were even more presents!! I didn't manage to open them all before we had our yummy Christmas dinner with crackers to pop open and ice cream for desert. So I unwrapped some after and we had a game of my new Snakes& Ladders and a game with putting straws on a camel-very tricky. We also had a walk outside to see th lights on the houses in the dark and then it was pyjama time and we went home-what a day....!
Boxing Day we took Mama to Sheringham so she and the baby could sit and be quiet for a few days. It was a relaxed Daddy and me time:) When we picked her up i was very happy to see her again after 3 nights. At home she showed me a book of how babies look like inside the belly and you know what?! It can already hear me and has finger nails!!! I have also felt it kick. We call it our little froggy (kicker-kicker-sounds like kikker=frog).
On the last day of the year mama bought me a calendar so I can tick off the days like she does and know when things are going to happen. I am very excited to start it on the first day of 2010!
See you in the NEW YEAR 2010! Love, Freija Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home