March 2010 - Mama's sit, Oma! & Spring
It's been a long time again... but we are keeping busy down here ;)
Let's catch up on March before we go to April. In March Mama and the baby went away for 11days!!!! They went to Wales to sit and be quiet. Daddy had just finished 1 contract and so we were home together. I found it hard without mum sometimes, but Daddy really mkade sure we did nice things and time flew by really :)
I got to play and eat at my friend Amelie's house after school, we went to the cinema to see 'UP', visited Patrick & Lucetta, went swimming at 'Splash' and.....Papa bought me a brand sparkly new big girl bike!!! It was tricky to learn to ride, but a great feeling! We picked up Mama on Mother's Day at a friend. When I saw her I just couldn't let go of her for about an hour!! :) And for a while I was a bit worried she would go away for so long again, but she says it will be a good few years :)
Only a few days after Mama got home Oma came to visit us. mama and I picked her up from the airport and I surprised her! We sorted out all my Summer clothes and the baby clothes and she looked after me when mama & Papa had to work. But I really didn't want to go to school!!! I'm alright now though :) It's great to wear other clothes, although I need to wear tights still as it is a bit cold still. On Sunday Daddy sat for a day at Uncle dave's and us girls went o Blickling Hall. It was a glorious day and to get in there was all free just that day! Lucky us :) Mama drove us and we had a lovely day. We went into the big house and saw how people lived in those days. Mama helped me find interesting things like a man peeing on a picture on a wall tapestry and that there were no fridges and that some people got carried around in little boxes with windows to see out. I had a nice lunch, a good look in the museum shop and a lovely walk & play in the garden. See me on the tree an din the grass making a mud pie? When we got back daddy was there too and we got ready quickly to go to a restaurant :) Myummy! Then it was back to school for me again as my 2 day 'holiday' (=weekend) was over and on Tuesday Oma had to go ... But it would be only 10 days before we would see her again in Holland :)
The rest of March flew by. Still quite cold, but Spring definitely on its way as everywhere shoots are sticking their heads out of the ground!
I'll soon be back with Easter in Holland. Love, Freija XX

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home