Home again +May 2010- waiting for...?
Hiya!
It's not long to go now before Mama is going to show us what baby is inside :)
Since we have been back from Holland it seems to take even longer and I'm soooo excited! Daddy and Mama are excited too and every weekend we have made the house a little more ready by tidying and sorting and washing and planting in the garden and, and... never knew babies create so much fuss :)
sometimes I'm not sure what to feel, but mostly I'm very happy about it all. I did another belly paint as you can see. A lot more belly to cover this time! And we finally did the belly cast last weekend! we tried once before, but did not have enough plaster, so we had to wait for mama to buy more. we saw the Vipassana pose the other saturday to view the new DhammaHouse-to-be and I played with Olivia and we had lunch at Patrick&Lucietta. Last weekend Meike&Ravi invited me to come along to the baby rave. It was great fun, but a bit loud and scary at first. In the time I was away Daddy&Mama did EVEN more sorting! And in the morning we 3 had been to the garden center and bought herbs and veggies to plant because we are having a vegetable patch in the front garden now :) Mama is getting really slow now when we walk to school and home and sometimes looks like a waddling duck (don't tell her!) When will the baby come...? We shall find out soon :)
By the way, Mama has made a new blog for my brother/sister here is the address:
http://aBabyinWings.blogspot.com check it out!
We are getting excited for the baby to come and Mama a tat impatient...
Will let you know as soon as it comes!
Love, Freija Xx
See you soon I'm sure :)
Love, Freija XX

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home