last weeks of school year and Oma 2
Hi! Let me tell you about my very last weeks at school and another visit from Oma :)
But before that Ome Onno &Zanima came to see us! They stayed in a funny hotel where they put chocolates on your pillow!! Sounds very nice- maybe for sweet dreams?? In the day they spent time with Mama and Esmee, but after school they were mine :) I had a play in the park with them and another evening we went out to dinner in Wagamama's- yum! We did nice games and had fun :) of course they had to go too soon...
In the last weeks we did lots of fun things at school and that was just as well because Daddy had to go away again for 2 weeks and that's why Oma came again :)
I had a school trip to Howe Hill where we learnt about minibeasts with pond dipping and making a nest etc. We saw lots of minibeasts under stones! It was VERY hot though...luckily we went to Marielle and Jamie after to meet Meike , Ravi&Milla and to play in the paddling pool in their garden and have some food& fun.
I had sportsday and at the end I got to sit next to my dear Miss Crosby! I got my report and that was good- wrote something in it myself too! I'm getting good at writing by listening and Mama and others can read it :)
Mama drove all of us girls to my beloved Bewilderwood one day and in the evening we had waffles in the Waffle house!
How do you like my new dress that Oma made me, by the way?? Don't I look like a perfect ballarina in it??
I had a haircut when Daddy was away, just so it can grow long nicely-I'm seriously growing it now, you see :) It was REALLY hot that day and afterwards Oma bought me a blowup paddliing pool! That afternoon Oma and I spend near enough 2,5 hours in it whilst Mama and Esmee were sleeping. And guess what...?! We saw a real space ship!! It's called the ISS (International Space Station) quite a mouthful, but I can say it well :) Very exciting and later on we looked on the computer and asked Ome Aart if it was really real what we saw. The NASA website had lots of pictures of how people live in the ISS- they float all day!!
I also had a ballet rehearsal for the show we did 24th+25th July. It went well, but we have no pictures of it, just a little video (that Mama can't seem to add to this blog...:(
At school I got a merit slip for :
'being such a friendly, bubbly and heplful member of our class'
given by the head teacher(!) We also had a last assembly , because next year I will go into Year 1 and have another teacher. The new one is called Miss Johnson and she is very nice- I already had some lessons in her class lately. I will learn to read and write and do calculations!! Very exciting stuff:)
One of the days it rained really really hard and Oma and I got soaked on the way out of school. I didn't mind not going to the park with my friends after because it was also my cuddly toys 'Rabbit' and his little sister 'Zusje's birthday party. Mama made carrot soup especially for dinner that day. We all made our hair really pretty with lots of clips and things and took a picture with the timer- good fun!
Meike gave us some baby clothes Milla couldn't wear anymore and it included 2 Holland Football Orange grows that fitted my rabbits perfectly, so to cheer the Dutch team on in spirit I had them wear it-looks kinda cute-no??
Unfortunately Holland didn't win from Spain otherwise the Dutch football people would have been the BEST football people in the whole world! Really true, I'm not joking:)
We also were able to harvest the first things from our front garden's vegetable patch- yummy lettuces that went too big too fast, so we gave them out to friends and neighbours! Does it look lush or what??!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home