Jubilee Baby

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

november- snow & sinterklaas!

















November started with having bannock (=bread on stick cooked on open fire) and soup with Patrick and Lucietta for Halloween :) That was great and tasty! We put glow sticks on the washing line and me and Lucietta had glow necklaces.

A fun day in the snow the weekend just gone with the very first snow this winter!
Going down the hill, holding Esmee on the sledge and making a huuuuge snowlady with daddy. then having food in a pub :)

And then meeting Sinterklaas after I saw him arrive in Holland on the telly and putting my shoe out! I painted my face brown to be like a real zwarte piet and helped by giving a key back which I found in my shoe! (huis piet had lost it in the pepernoten dough)

Also helped Esmee eating and drinking now she is sitting at the table with us-it's really good fun seeing here eat!
And I often get 'married to a man called Adam' these days. Mama is not too happy with that, but I love him :)
Mama has glasses to read now and Nanny has popped around more too-I love my Nanny!

November is great so far :)

Wait til I show you December soon, because there are lots of things planned then!

Love, Freija Xx

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home